Web Authoring >
HSLAB HTTP Monitor
monitoring and statistics for Apache® HTTP server !
HSLAB HTTP Monitor is a complete solution for visualization
of the connections and performance data for Apache servers Web in
real time. The information is collects remotely, the server and
the HTTP Monitor can works in different places without any restrictions.
This software connects to the Web server and receives from it the
information about connections (sessions) by the current moment.
HSLAB HTTP Monitor uses an options of Apache web server on display it's connections statistics.
Using HSLAB HTTP Monitor you can see all user's connections to each virtual server both as a queries tree
and as the table. Review of extended statistics of requested documents in graphical representation and as a tree of documents also is
You can view of documents allocation by pages, images, files and other documents
The statistical information turns out from the server using HTTP requests and processed by the program for visualization.
Besides the statistical information concerning directly the server and operational system is displayed:
- Server's connections graph;
- Server's connections tree with all virtual servers on this host;
- All opened documents / files for each virtual host.
- The server version and operation system type;
- Time of last restart of the server;
- Server uptime;
- Number of requests for this time and full traffic;
- Number of requests per second, volume of the information per second and average volume of the request;
- System processor performance counters.
Web Designers Toolkit 2003
Applet Glide Navigation Pro
Absolute Log Analyzer
Nofeel FTP Server
PHTML Encoder Pro
Sambar Server Pro
ALink - Reciprocal Link Manager
Nihuo Web Log Analyzer
MPEG to VCD Converter
Region Free DVD Player
DVD Cloner II
Spyware Adware Remover
DVD Wizard Pro