Home & Education >
time and energy for watching birds, not logging them - use Birder.
Birder is a bird watchers database application,
allowing you to easily create and maintain a life list of your bird
sightings. It calculates your lifetime statistics, has flexible
life list searching capabilities, and compiles your life list into
a beautifully formatted print version. Maintaining your life list
has never been easier.
- Features: Each sighting record contains entries for the Bird's
Common and Alternate Names, Taxonomy (Order, Family and Species),
First Sighting Specifics (Location, Country, World Region, Month
and Year), Comments, Additional Sightings and Image Links. (See
screen shot of sighting record.)
- A fully formatted version of your life list with sightings
grouped taxonomically can be printed out (if you have a printer)
and/or viewed on the screen with the Print Preview function.
It can also be exported and saved as an HTML web page. (See
- Comprehensive lifetime sighting statistics, including counts
of sightings by Location, Country, Region, Taxonomic Order,
Taxonomic Family, Month and Year. (See screen shot of statistics.)
- A fully formatted version of your lifetime statistics can
be printed out (if you have a printer). For other uses, it can
be exported as a text file.
- Image Viewer included allowing you to quickly and easily
view images linked with each sighting.
- Search function works with multiple keyword parameters and
allows you to quickly scroll through all matching records.
- Ability to make bulk changes to your life list in selected
- Comment and Additional Sightings fields can contain up to
32000 characters for each sighting.
- Complete and comprehensive indexed help file included.
4t Calendar Reminder MP3
Active Desktop Calendar
AMF Daily Planner & P.I.M.
Recipe Organizer Deluxe
Digital Cookbook Standard Edition
Blood Glucose Log Book
Personal Trainer One
3D World Map
Judy's Kitchen 2003
Aye Parental Control
Free to try
Win 9x, NT. 2000, XP, ME
5M free HD space
Click to enlarge