|Carls Classics is a game collection with 14 classic games like Chess, Backgammon, Checkers, Reversi, Pachisi and many more.
Carl's Classics is a game collection with
14 classic games like Chess, Backgammon, Checkers, Reversi, Pachisi
and many more.
In spite of the simplicity of some of the games, they have been
favorites through the centuries thanks to their many variations
and endless entertainment possibilities. Many of the games offer
In the games for two or more players you can choose to play against
an animated computer player, who's skill level you can change, or
play against another player on the same computer. You can also play
those games against another player over the Internet or through
|Buy Carl's Classics Game :
Carl's Classics Game Key Features :
Carl's Classics contains
the following games
- 14 classic games for the entire family!
- Play up to 4 players and/or computer players.
- Choose between 4 skill levels for the computer player.
- Play over the Internet and network.
- You can Undo/Suggest moves and Save games.
- and much more...
- Backgammon is many thousands of years old where the object
is to be the first one to take all your men out of the game.
The first to win five rounds wins the game.
- Carl's Crypto is a numbered crossword. Each letter has a number
and with the help from the word that is given, the crossword
should be solved.
- Checkers - originated in Ancient Egypt and the object of the
game is to capture or block all your opponent's game pieces
so that the opponent can't make any more moves
- Chess - One of the most popular games in the world. The object
of the game is to capture your opponent's king, or checkmate.
- Chineese Checkers - A game for the entire family. The one
who first moves his marbles from his nest to the opponent's
nest wins the game
- HexPuzzle is a mix of puzzle and Tetris that has hexagons
instead of rectangles
- Make Five - A classic game that despite its simplicity contains
many tactical and strategic possibilities
- Memorize - The object is to find all the picture pairs as
fast as possible. Memorize challenges your memory!
- MiniChina - Chinese Checkers for two players. The first one
to move all his marbles from his nest to the opponent's nest
wins the game
- Mosaic - One of the most known puzzle games is "The Fifteen
Puzzle". The game consists of a number of puzzle squares
that is to be moved to their correct location with as few attempts
- Pachisi - The classic family game where the object is to get
all your game pieces "home" to the middle of the game
- Puzzle is a game where you try to fit different shaped pieces
together in order to make a whole picture
- Reversi is more commonly known by the name Othello®. The
object of the game is to turn your opponent's game pieces over
so that at the end of the game you have the most game pieces
with your color on the game board
- WordPuzzle - Solve a crossword on time. In WordPuzzle your
knowledge of crosswords will be put to the test
Saves The Kingdom
Wars - Underworld ive
Billiards Deluxe Snooker
Bubbles Deluxe Desktop
Seas for Windows Chick-A-Droid
to VCD Converter Region
Free DVD Player