of the Tetcolor!
MagicBeads is a modification of the Tetcolor.
You have to build rows of minimum 3 blocks of the same colour (horizontal,
diagonal, vertical) which are then to be removed. Removing more
than 5 blocks at one drop you receive some bonuses. In contrast
to the Tetcolor you can not rotate figure, but you can rotate colors
of figure's blocks.
MagicBeads The score
grows incredibly when you remove more blocks at the time. For example
for 5 blocks removed you get 10 times more score than for 3! We
suggest the following strategy: build the combinations where more
blocks removed at one drop. The game stops when the field is filled
and there is no room for the new figure to appear. The score table
saves up to 30 top scores.
You can adjust game settings according to your taste.
In the Options menu you can:
How to play?
- select appearance (skin) of the falling blocks
- select background of the game window
- redefine keys
- enable/disable "Advanced Drop Key" option
- enable/disable showing next figure
- enable/disable sound
- select language of the game interface
- To start new game click on the Start button of press F2 key.
- To rotate colors use Arrow Up and Arrow Down or 5 and 8 NumPad keys (the NumLock must be on).
- To move falling figure or figure bits use Arrow Left and Arrow Right or 4 and 6 NumPad keys (the NumLock must be on).
- Use Space or Ctrl keys to drop figure.
- You can pause game with Right Shift, Pause key, P key or clicking on Pause button. To continue the playing hit any key or click anywhere in the game window.
- ESC works as a "boss mode" key. It minimizes the game window into the task bar.
Battle Packman 2 Terminator
Dino Lake 3D
DVD XCopy Express
Backup DVD Movie
WMV to AVI MPEG MPG