Business & Finance >
order process tool for shareware authors.
Shareware Assistant (SWA) is a program designed
to help shareware authors process orders, manage their business,
track customer information and offer/ship physical product (through
our SwiftCD interface). It can automatically retrieve order mails
from registration services, such as RegNow, SWReg, and ShareIt.
Order confirmation e-mails are parsed and the data is stored in
a local database. Authors can also define custom email templates
and write individual key generator DLLs. SWA can send registration
email to customers and also supports mailing list for easy customer
With SWA, you can automatically receive orders and send registration
emails to customer. To do this, you need write your own key generator
Using SWA, you can also easily maintain your customer database.
You can view orders by day, week, month, year or custom defined
date range. You can easily add, edit, delete and find customers,
and you may mark an order as fraud or for refund. SWA has mailing
list support to allow you to communicate with your customers easily.
You may use variable criteria, such as product, version, and country
to get a group of customers from the customer database. Through
the SWA mailing list capabilities, you can send out your newsletter,
updates and e-magazines.
- Automatically receive order mails from your mailbox and parse
the order's data. It supports RegNow, Regsoft, SWReg, ShareIt,
eSellerate, Emetrix, QWerks, Paypal, DigiBuy and Kagi. We'll
support more order mail format of online resellers in future,
even your self-defined format.
- Automatically send out registration mails. You may define
your own mail template.
- Easy customer information maintenance.
- Support mailing list.
- Support custom/ShareIt Key Gen DLL to create the regcode.
- Integrated with SwiftCD service.
- Support Armadillo Key Gen DLL.
- Support blacklist of fraud and refund orders.
- Support Active Script to custom the behavior of SWA.
- Importing order data from email(*.eml) file.
- Importing order data from CSV file.
- Export order data to CSV and Excel files
- Sales report and chart.
Card Creator for Word
Player for Word Ezy
Loan Calculator BS/1
Business Invoicing & Inventory 2 Financial
Data Manager Active
Document Keeper Database
XCopy Software SWF
to AVI Converter DVD
Free to try
Win 98, 2000, XP
15M free Harddisk space
Click to enlarge